- , via FamilySearch Stamboomhttps://www.myheritage.nl/research/colle..., January 18, 2018
Toegevoegd via een Record Match
De FamilySearch Stamboom wordt gepubliceerd door MyHeritage onder licentie van FamilySearch International, de grootste genealogische organisatie in de wereld. FamilySearch is een nonprofit organisatie die gespnsord wordt door The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon Church).
- , via Engeland, huwelijken, 1538–1973https://www.myheritage.nl/research/colle..., November 18, 2018
Eliza Hannah Malpas & William Easter HowardHuwelijk: 23 jan 1888 - Ramsgate, Kent, EnglandEchtgenote: Eliza Hannah Malpas Geboorte: 1865 Leeftijd: 23 Vader: George MalpasEchtgenoot: William Easter Howard Geboorte: 1866 Leeftijd: 22 Vader: Frederick HowardIndexeren Project (Batch) Nummer: I00354-6Oorsprong systeem: England-EASyGS film nummer: 1836100Referentie-ID: p137 274
Timeline Eliza Hannah Malpas
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Malpas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Malpas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Malpas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Malpas.
- The temperature on January 23, 1888 was about 4.5 °C. There was 0.4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 15 » Start of the Anglo-Tibetan War of 1888.
- May 16 » Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- August 5 » Bertha Benz drives from Mannheim to Pforzheim and back in the first long distance automobile trip, commemorated as the Bertha Benz Memorial Route since 2008.
- August 14 » An audio recording of English composer Arthur Sullivan's "The Lost Chord", one of the first recordings of music ever made, is played during a press conference introducing Thomas Edison's phonograph in London, England.
- September 8 » Isaac Peral's submarine is first tested.
- October 15 » The "From Hell" letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.