Personal data Jantje (Wilhelmus) Meinardi
Relationship Jantje (Wilhelmus) Meinardi
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jantje (Wilhelmus) Meinardi
Household of Jantje (Wilhelmus) Meinardi
She is married to Jan Alberts Ploeg.
They were married in church on April 5, 1724
at Midwolde, Groningen
Timeline Jantje (Wilhelmus) Meinardi
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Meinardi
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Meinardi.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meinardi.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Meinardi.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1697: Source: Wikipedia
- March 13 » Nojpetén, capital of the last independent Maya kingdom, fell to Spanish conquistadors, the final step in the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- May 7 » Stockholm's royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced in the 18th century by the current Royal Palace.
- September 5 » War of the Grand Alliance: A French warship commanded by Captain Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville defeated an English squadron at the Battle of Hudson's Bay.
- September 11 » Battle of Zenta: a major engagement in the Great Turkish War (1683–1699) and one of the most decisive defeats in Ottoman history.
- November 9 » Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- December 2 » St Paul's Cathedral is consecrated in London.
- The temperature on April 5, 1724 was about 5.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1724: Source: Wikipedia
- January 28 » The Russian Academy of Sciences is founded in St. Petersburg by Peter the Great, and implemented by Senate decree. It is called the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences until 1917.
- April 7 » Premiere performance of Johann Sebastian Bach's St John Passion, BWV245, at St. Nicholas Church, Leipzig.
- November 11 » Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking "Thief-Taker General" (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- December 7 » Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.