Personal data Aaffien Scholtens
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aaffien Scholtens
Household of Aaffien Scholtens
She is married to Jurjen de Vries on May 19, 1860 at Noordbroek, she was 27 years old.
Timeline Aaffien Scholtens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Scholtens
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 19, 1860)
- The temperature on May 19, 1860 was about 16.2 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- The discovery of the planet Vulcan is announced at a meeting of the Académie des Sciences in Paris
- Giuseppe Garibaldi's Mille expedition sets sail from Genoa to the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- Abraham Lincoln makes a speech at Cooper Union in the city of New York that is largely responsible for his election to the Presidency.