Personal data Harmen Marten Graswinckel
- He was born on 24_MEI_1691 in Leiden, Zuid-Holland, Nederland NL.
- Profession: fiscaal op Sumatra's Westkust, opperkoopman te Banda.
- He died on February 22, 1736 in Banda, NOI.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Harmen Marten Graswinckel
Household of Harmen Marten Graswinckel
He is married to Susanna Rumphius.Source 1
in the year 1717.
He is married to Sara Maria Cadel.Source 2
on 12_MEI_1729 at Batavia, Nederlands-Indië.
Notes about Harmen Marten Graswinckel
onderwerp multimedia: JPEG C:\bk6\karel\Picture\Graswinckel.JPG
- - NA 1942 Graswinckel
- - NA 1942 Graswinckel; - JB CBG 1968 Graswinckel
Timeline Harmen Marten Graswinckel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Graswinckel
- The temperature on February 22, 1736 was about -1 °C. Wind direction mainly east by north. Weather type: geheel betrokken sneeuw. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1736: Source: Wikipedia
- January 26 » Stanislaus I of Poland abdicates his throne.
- March 8 » Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- April 15 » Foundation of the Kingdom of Corsica.
- May 26 » The Battle of Ackia was fought near the present site of Tupelo, Mississippi. British and Chickasaw soldiers repelled a French and Choctaw attack on the then-Chickasaw village of Ackia.
- October 16 » Mathematician William Whiston's predicted comet fails to strike the Earth.
The publication Stamboom Dullemen
has been compiled by Ton Deunhouwer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ton Deunhouwer, "Stamboom Dullemen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-dullemen/I202460.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Harmen Marten Graswinckel (-1736)".