Timeline Johann Gerhard van Dülmen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Dülmen
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 5, 1901)
- The temperature on May 5, 1901 was between 4.0 °C and 11.2 °C and averaged 8.0 °C. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The U.S. Army War College is established.
- Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- The first claimed powered flight, by Gustave Whitehead in his Number 21.