Personal data Jacoba KLEIJNENBERG
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacoba KLEIJNENBERG
Timeline Jacoba KLEIJNENBERG
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname KLEIJNENBERG
- The temperature on August 19, 1877 was about 18.9 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 1 » Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom is proclaimed Empress of India.
- May 8 » At Gilmore's Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- May 16 » The 16 May 1877 crisis occurs in France, ending with the dissolution of the National Assembly 22 June and affirming the interpretation of the Constitution of 1875 as a parliamentary rather than presidential system. The elections held in October 1877 led to the defeat of the royalists as a formal political movement in France.
- July 10 » The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
- July 21 » After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- November 24 » Anna Sewell's animal welfare novel Black Beauty is published.
- 1872 » Albert C. Campbell, American popular music singer († 1947)
- 1873 » Fred Stone, American actor and producer († 1959)
- 1878 » Manuel L. Quezon, Filipino soldier, lawyer, and politician, 2nd President of the Philippines († 1944)
- 1881 » George Enescu, Romanian violinist, pianist, composer, and conductor († 1955)
- 1881 » George Shepherd, 1st Baron Shepherd († 1954)
- 1883 » Coco Chanel, French fashion designer, founded the Chanel Company († 1971)
The publication Stamboom Dullemen
has been compiled by Ton Deunhouwer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ton Deunhouwer, "Stamboom Dullemen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-dullemen/I116202.php : accessed June 20, 2021), "Jacoba KLEIJNENBERG (1877-????)".