Personal data Fennegien Hadders
Ancestors (and descendant) of Fennegien Hadders
Household of Fennegien Hadders
She is married to Evert Noordhuis.
on December 29, 1900
at Beilen, Drenthe, Netherlands
Notes about Fennegien Hadders
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
Datum: 29-12-1900 bruid: 24 jaar.; We. 1 kind
Timeline Fennegien Hadders
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hadders
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hadders.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hadders.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hadders.
- The temperature on December 29, 1900 was about 5.2 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 16 » The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- February 14 » British forces begin the Battle of the Tugela Heights in an effort to lift the Siege of Ladysmith.
- March 13 » British forces occupy Bloemfontein, Orange Free State, during the Second Boer War.
- April 2 » The United States Congress passes the Foraker Act, giving Puerto Rico limited self-rule.
- June 14 » Hawaii becomes a United States territory.
- June 14 » The second German Naval Law calls for the Imperial German Navy to be doubled in size, resulting in an Anglo-German naval arms race.
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe
has been compiled by John Prins
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
John Prins, "Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-doldersum-schonewille/I107973.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Fennegien Hadders (± 1876-????)".