Personal data Antje Advocaat
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Advocaat
Household of Antje Advocaat
She is married to Cornelis Verduin on August 27, 1924 at Gorinchem, she was 24 years old.
Timeline Antje Advocaat
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Advocaat
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Advocaat.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Advocaat.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Advocaat.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 27, 1924)
- The temperature on August 27, 1924 was between 8.3 °C and 17.9 °C and averaged 12.3 °C. There was 0.9 mm of rain. There was 2.9 hours of sunshine (21%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1924: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.2 million citizens.
- The Royal Greenwich Observatory begins broadcasting the hourly time signals known as the Greenwich Time Signal or the "BBC pips".
- Adolf Hitler is sentenced to five years in jail for his participation in the "Beer Hall Putsch". However, he spends only nine months in jail, during which he writes the book Mein Kampf.
- Prime Minister Alexandros Papanastasiou proclaims the first recognized Greek Republic.