Personal data Hendrik Joseph Dieteren
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrik Joseph Dieteren
Timeline Hendrik Joseph Dieteren
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dieteren
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dieteren.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dieteren.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dieteren.
- The temperature on July 27, 1884 was about 16.8 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 4 » The Fabian Society is founded in London, United Kingdom.
- April 20 » Pope Leo XIII publishes the encyclical Humanum genus.
- May 1 » The Federation of Organized Trades and Labor Unions demands the eight-hour work day in the United States.
- May 31 » The arrival at Plymouth of Tāwhiao, King of Maoris, to claim the protection of Queen Victoria.
- October 22 » The International Meridian Conference designates the Royal Observatory, Greenwich as the world's prime meridian.
- December 10 » Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1879 » Francesco Gaeta, Italian poet (d.1927)
- 1881 » Hans Fischer, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate († 1945)
- 1882 » Geoffrey de Havilland, English pilot and engineer, founded the de Havilland Aircraft Company († 1965)
- 1886 » Ernst May, German architect and urban planner († 1970)
- 1889 » Vera Karalli, Russian ballerina, choreographer, and actress († 1972)
- 1890 » Armas Taipale, Finnish discus thrower and shot putter († 1976)