- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1634: Source: Wikipedia
- July 4 » The city of Trois-Rivières is founded in New France (now Quebec, Canada).
- August 18 » Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- September 6 » Thirty Years' War: In the Battle of Nördlingen, the Catholic Imperial army defeats Swedish and German Protestant forces.
- September 12 » A gunpowder factory explodes in Valletta, Malta, killing 22 people and damaging several buildings.
- October 11 » The Burchardi flood kills around 15,000 in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- November 11 » Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Derikx - Hendriks
has been compiled by Bertho Derikx
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Bertho Derikx, "Stamboom Derikx - Hendriks", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-derikx/I2879.php : accessed February 6, 2023), "Margareta Maechs (1634-????)".