Personal data Jan Beentjes
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Beentjes
Household of Jan Beentjes
He is married to Maria Jansen on February 8, 1906 at Beverwijk, he was 29 years old.
- (Not public)
Timeline Jan Beentjes
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Beentjes
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Beentjes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beentjes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Beentjes.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 8, 1906)
- The temperature on February 8, 1906 was between -1.6 °C and 3.5 °C and averaged 1.2 °C. There was 7.6 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for amateur sports in the United States.
- Central Railway Station, Sydney opens.
- Traian Vuia flies the first self-propelled heavier-than-air aircraft in Europe.