Timeline Marrigje den Ouden
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Den Ouden
- The temperature on March 31, 1882 was about 11.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 2 » Queen Victoria narrowly escapes an assassination attempt by Roderick McLean in Windsor.
- March 4 » Britain's first electric trams run in east London.
- April 25 » French and Vietnamese troops clashed in Tonkin, when Commandant Henri Rivière seized the citadel of Hanoi with a small force of marine infantry.
- September 4 » The Pearl Street Station in New York City becomes the first power plant to supply electricity to paying customers.
- September 30 » Thomas Edison's first commercial hydroelectric power plant (later known as Appleton Edison Light Company) begins operation.
- December 6 » Transit of Venus, second and last of the 19th century.
- The temperature on October 1, 1932 was between 9.3 °C and 16.3 °C and averaged 12.7 °C. There was 10.7 mm of rain during 7.0 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1932: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.1 million citizens.
- February 4 » Second Sino-Japanese War: Harbin, Manchuria, falls to Japan.
- February 18 » The Empire of Japan creates the independent state of Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) free from the Republic of China and installed former Chinese Emperor Aisin Gioro Puyi as Chief Executive of the State.
- April 24 » Benny Rothman leads the mass trespass of Kinder Scout, leading to substantial legal reforms in the United Kingdom.
- June 17 » Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- September 10 » The New York City Subway's third competing subway system, the municipally-owned IND, is opened.
- September 29 » Chaco War: Last day of the Battle of Boquerón between Paraguay and Bolivia.