- The temperature on August 27, 1871 was about 19.0 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 28 » The Paris Commune is formally established in Paris.
- April 30 » The Camp Grant massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.
- May 21 » French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of "Bloody Week", some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- October 8 » The Great Chicago Fire and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire break out.
- October 10 » Chicago burns after a barn accident. The fire lasts from October 8–10.
- November 10 » Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?".
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter de Mos, "Stamboom De Mos(ch) tot 1470 - Geryts Mosch", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-mosch/I6236.php : accessed December 3, 2021), "Cijntje Roos (± 1826-1871)".