Personal data Martina van de Wijer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Martina van de Wijer
Timeline Martina van de Wijer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van de Wijer
- The temperature on November 11, 1744 was about 4.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east-northeast. Weather type: omtrent helder zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1744: Source: Wikipedia
- February 22 » War of the Austrian Succession: The Battle of Toulon causes several Royal Navy captains to be court-martialed, and the Articles of War to be amended.
- July 4 » The Treaty of Lancaster, in which the Iroquois cede lands between the Allegheny Mountains and the Ohio River to the British colonies, was signed in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- September 30 » War of the Austrian Succession: France and Spain defeat Sardinia at the Battle of Madonna dell'Olmo, but soon have to withdraw from Sardinia anyway.
- 1668 » Johann Albert Fabricius, German author and scholar († 1736)
- 1696 » Andrea Zani, Italian violinist and composer († 1757)
- 1743 » Carl Peter Thunberg, Swedish botanist, entomologist, and psychologist († 1828)
- 1748 » Charles IV of Spain († 1819)
- 1791 » Josef Munzinger, Swiss lawyer and politician, 3rd President of the Swiss Confederation († 1855)
- 1821 » Fyodor Dostoevsky, Russian novelist, short story writer, essayist, and philosopher († 1881)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Rob de Koning, "Stamboom De Koning - Van der Klugt", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-koning-van-der-klugt/I668.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Martina van de Wijer (1744-????)".