- Huwelijksakte Johannes Bernardus Rompelaar
Archiefnaam: Gelders Archief
Bron Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk
Archieflocatie Gelders Archief
Algemeen Toegangnr: 0207
Gemeente: Herwen en Aerdt
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
Bruidegom Johannes Bernardus Rompelaar
Geboorteplaats: Herwen en Aerdt
Bruid Elisabeth Salemink
Vader bruidegom Harmen Rompelaar
Moeder bruidegom Johanna Angenent
Vader bruid Hermanus Salemink
Moeder bruid Theodora Lap
Datum: December 29, 1897
Timeline Elisabeth (1876? ) Salemink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Salemink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Salemink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Salemink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Salemink.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 29, 1897)
- The temperature on December 29, 1897 was about 5.2 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Italian scientist Guglielmo Marconi obtains patent for radio in London.
- British colonial officers Rand and Ayerst are assassinated in Pune, Maharashtra, India by the Chapekar brothers and Ranade, who are later caught and hanged. They are considered the first martyrs to the cause of India's freedom from Britain. The film 22 June 1897 is based on the incident.
- Queen Ranavalona III, the last monarch of Madagascar, is deposed by a French military force.