Personal data Hendrikus Wilhelmus Gerardus "1932? +" Rijcken
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrikus Wilhelmus Gerardus Rijcken
- Overlijden Hendrikus Wilhelmus Gerardus Rijcken, WIE71026516
hoofdpersoonnaam=Hendrikus Wilhelmus Gerardus Rijcken
hoofdpersoonvader=Marinus Wilhelmus Rijcken
hoofdpersoonmoeder=Francina Christina van den Berg
[[Ingelezen met BSOverlijden.sc 29c]]
Timeline Hendrikus Wilhelmus Gerardus "1932? +" Rijcken
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rijcken
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rijcken.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rijcken.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rijcken.
- The temperature on June 21, 1951 was between 10.1 °C and 25.7 °C and averaged 19.3 °C. There was 12.6 hours of sunshine (75%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 15, 1951 to September 2, 1952 the cabinet Drees I, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1951: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.2 million citizens.
- April 17 » The Peak District becomes the United Kingdom's first National Park.
- May 16 » The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flights begin between Idlewild Airport (now John F Kennedy International Airport) in New York City and Heathrow Airport in London, operated by El Al Israel Airlines.
- May 21 » The opening of the Ninth Street Show, otherwise known as the 9th Street Art Exhibition: A gathering of a number of notable artists, and the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- May 23 » Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement with China.
- November 2 » Six thousand British troops arrive in Suez after the Egyptian government abrogates the Anglo-Egyptian treaty of 1936.
- November 15 » Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
The publication Stamboom De Duffelt
has been compiled by Gerard Mutter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Gerard Mutter, "Stamboom De Duffelt", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-duffelt/I260846.php : accessed August 1, 2021), "Hendrikus Wilhelmus Gerardus "1932? +" Rijcken (± 1932-1951)".