Personal data Johanna "1777 " Vermegen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Vermegen
Timeline Johanna "1777 " Vermegen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vermegen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vermegen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vermegen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vermegen.
- The temperature on January 6, 1777 was about -0 °C. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1777: Source: Wikipedia
- January 3 » American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- January 15 » American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present-day Vermont) declares its independence.
- July 31 » The U.S. Second Continental Congress passes a resolution that the services of Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette "be accepted, and that, in consideration of his zeal, illustrious family and connexions, he have the rank and commission of major-general of the United States."
- November 17 » Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- November 29 » San Jose, California, is founded as Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe by José Joaquín Moraga. It is the first civilian settlement, or pueblo, in Alta California.
- December 17 » American Revolution: France formally recognizes the United States.