- The temperature on July 18, 1901 was between 13.0 °C and 29.0 °C and averaged 21.7 °C. There was 12.9 hours of sunshine (80%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- January 10 » The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- March 1 » The Australian Army is formed.
- April 25 » New York becomes the first U.S. state to require automobile license plates.
- August 6 » Kiowa land in Oklahoma is opened for white settlement, effectively dissolving the contiguous reservation.
- November 18 » Britain and the United States sign the Hay–Pauncefote Treaty, which nullifies the Clayton–Bulwer Treaty and withdraws British objections to an American-controlled canal in Panama.
- December 3 » In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt delivers a 20,000-word speech to the House of Representatives asking Congress to curb the power of trusts "within reasonable limits".
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Daneels
has been compiled by R. Daneels
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
R. Daneels, "Stamboom Daneels", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-daneels/I20644.php : accessed October 7, 2022), "Victor Emile FRANOUX (????-1901)".