Timeline Johannes Kneppelhout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kneppelhout
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 26, 1888)
- The temperature on July 26, 1888 was about 19.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 54 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- In London, the body of Jack the Ripper's second murder victim, Annie Chapman, is found.
- Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II and is the last emperor of the German Empire.
- The Concertgebouw in Amsterdam is inaugurated.