Personal data Johannes Kneppelhout
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Kneppelhout
Household of Johannes Kneppelhout
He is married to Marie Louise van Rappard on July 26, 1888 at Laren (Gld), he was 26 years old.
Timeline Johannes Kneppelhout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kneppelhout
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 26, 1888)
- The temperature on July 26, 1888 was about 19.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 54 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish the Clemson Agricultural College.
- The poem "Casey at the Bat", by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in the San Francisco Examiner.
- The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.