Personal data William Thomas Anthony Weeden
- He was born about 1868 in Pawtucket.
- This information was last updated on December 29, 2006.
Ancestors (and descendant) of William Thomas Anthony Weeden
Household of William Thomas Anthony Weeden
(1) He is married to Mary Ellen Dawley.
They got married on October 24, 1889
at Warwick, Rhode Island, Verenigde Staten.
(2) He is married to Lottie M.
They got married after 1910.
Notes about William Thomas Anthony Weeden
Home in 1880: Pawtucket, Providence, Rhode Island
Estimated birth year: abt 1869
Birthplace: Rhode Island
Relation to head-of-household: Something other than a direct relationship (Other)
Father's birthplace: MA
Mother's birthplace: MA
Occupation: At School
Marital Status: Single
Prof 1910: Traveling Salesman
Prof 1920: Painter
In 1880 William was living with his Mom Sarah in Pawtucket RI.
Timeline William Thomas Anthony Weeden
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Weeden
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Weeden.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Weeden.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Weeden.
- The temperature on October 24, 1889 was about 8.4 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 8 » Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the 'Art of Applying Statistics' — his punched card calculator.
- August 4 » The Great Fire of Spokane, Washington destroys some 32 blocks of the city, prompting a mass rebuilding project.
- September 23 » Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
- November 8 » Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- November 11 » The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- November 15 » Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.