- The temperature on June 17, 1927 was between 13.8 °C and 29.5 °C and averaged 19.2 °C. There was 16.9 mm of rain. There was 6.1 hours of sunshine (36%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- January 11 » Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- April 12 » Rocksprings, Texas was hit by an F5 tornado that destroyed 235 of the 247 buildings in the town and killed 72 townspeople and injured 205; third deadliest tornado in Texas history.
- April 14 » The first Volvo car premieres in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- May 8 » Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- May 22 » Near Xining, China, an 8.3 magnitude earthquake causes 200,000 deaths in one of the world's most destructive earthquakes.
- December 30 » The Ginza Line, the first subway line in Asia, opens in Tokyo, Japan.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Codfried
has been compiled by Oswald Codfried
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Oswald Codfried, "Stamboom Codfried", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-codfried/I500098.php : accessed January 27, 2023), "Harry Richenel Eugéne Sandel (1927-1995)".