Timeline Jan Hubert Bitter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bitter
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Bitter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bitter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bitter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 3, 1928)
- The temperature on May 3, 1928 was between 12.7 °C and 25.1 °C and averaged 18.4 °C. There was 11.6 hours of sunshine (77%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- The government of Hungary issues a decree ordering Gypsies to end their nomadic ways, settle permanently in one place, and subject themselves to the same laws and taxes as other Hungarians.
- President of the Republic of China Zhang Zuolin is assassinated by Japanese agents.
- With declining business, the International Railway (New York ? Ontario) begins using one-person crews on trolley operations in Canada.