Timeline Petronella Wilhelmina van Boheemen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Boheemen
- The temperature on May 5, 1899 was about 13.3 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 41%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1899: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 19 » Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is formed.
- February 2 » The Australian Premiers' Conference held in Melbourne decides to locate Australia's capital city, Canberra, between Sydney and Melbourne.
- February 22 » Filipino forces led by General Antonio Luna launch counterattacks for the first time against the American forces during the Philippine–American War. The Filipinos fail to regain Manila from the Americans.
- March 4 » Cyclone Mahina sweeps in north of Cooktown, Queensland, with a 12 metres (39ft) wave that reaches up to 5 kilometres (3.1mi) inland, killing over 300.
- April 18 » The St. Andrew's Ambulance Association is granted a royal charter by Queen Victoria.
- November 29 » FC Barcelona is founded by Catalan, Spanish and Englishmen. It later develops into one of Spanish football's most iconic and strongest teams.
The publication Stamboom Beltzer
has been compiled by A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer, "Stamboom Beltzer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-beltzer/I3537.php : accessed June 13, 2021), "Petronella Wilhelmina van Boheemen (± 1878-????)".