Timeline Cornelis Munts
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Munts
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Munts.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Munts.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Munts.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1666: Source: Wikipedia
- August 19 » Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as "Holmes's Bonfire".
- September 2 » The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral.
- September 3 » The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- September 4 » In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire occurs.
- September 5 » Great Fire of London ends: Ten thousand buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral, are destroyed, but only six people are known to have died.
- November 28 » At least 3,000 men of the Royal Scots Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1697: Source: Wikipedia
- March 26 » Safavid government troops take control of Basra
- May 7 » Stockholm's royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced in the 18th century by the current Royal Palace.
- September 5 » War of the Grand Alliance: A French warship commanded by Captain Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville defeated an English squadron at the Battle of Hudson's Bay.
- September 20 » The Treaty of Ryswick is signed by France, England, Spain, the Holy Roman Empire and the Dutch Republic, ending the Nine Years' War.
- November 9 » Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- December 2 » St Paul's Cathedral is consecrated in London.