Personal data Melis Bonefaas
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Melis Bonefaas
Household of Melis Bonefaas
He is married to Maria Elizabeth Verheul.
on May 31, 1911
at Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
, he was 24 years old.
Notes about Melis Bonefaas
M Melis Bonefaas
•Born 2 February 1887 - Delft
•Johannes Bonefaas 1857-1934
•Antonia IJsseling 1859-1943
•Married 31 May 1911 , Delft, to Maria Elisabeth Verheul 1885- (Parents : Gerardus Verheul 1845-1910 & Maria Wasserman 1846-1921 ) (see note)
•F Johanna Bonefaas 1882-
•F Cornelia Wilhelmina Bonefaas 1884-
•M Pieter Bonefaas 1889-
•M Abraham Bonefaas 1893-
◦F Alida Cornelia Bonefaas 1895-
◾F Anthonia Bonefaas 1897-
•F Krijna Sara Bonefaas 1899-1977
◦F Jannigje Bonefaas 1902-
geboorte: Akte Jaar 1887 Nummer 105
Geboorte datum 02-02-1887
Geborene Melis Bonefaas
Vader Johannes Bonefaas
Moeder Antonia Ijsseling
huwelijk: Akte Jaar 1911 Nummer 97
Huwelijks datum 31-05-1911
Bruidegom Melis Bonefaas
Geboorteplaats Delft Leeftijd 24
Vader Johannes Bonefaas
Moeder Antonia Ysseling
Bruid Maria Elisabeth Verheul
Geboorteplaats Delft Leeftijd 26
Vader Gerardus Verheul
Moeder Maria Wasserman
Timeline Melis Bonefaas
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bonefaas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bonefaas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bonefaas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bonefaas.
- The temperature on February 2, 1887 was about 6.2 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 8 » The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.
- February 23 » The French Riviera is hit by a large earthquake, killing around 2,000.
- April 10 » On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of the Catholic University of America.
- June 8 » Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- July 6 » David Kalākaua, monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii, is forced to sign the Bayonet Constitution, which transfers much of the king's authority to the Legislature of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- November 11 » August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed as a result of the Haymarket affair.
- The temperature on May 31, 1911 was between 14.7 °C and 26.8 °C and averaged 21.1 °C. There was 13.3 hours of sunshine (81%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- January 12 » The University of the Philippines College of Law is formally established; three future Philippine presidents are among the first enrollees.
- June 28 » The Nakhla meteorite, the first one to suggest signs of aqueous processes on Mars, falls to Earth, landing in Egypt.
- August 21 » The Mona Lisa is stolen by Vincenzo Peruggia, a Louvre employee.
- September 7 » French poet Guillaume Apollinaire is arrested and put in jail on suspicion of stealing the Mona Lisa from the Louvre museum.
- November 5 » After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- November 17 » Omega Psi Phi fraternity was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- The temperature on March 1, 1967 was between 3.5 °C and 9.6 °C and averaged 6.2 °C. There was 6.1 hours of sunshine (56%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 22, 1966 to April 5, 1967 the cabinet Zijlstra, with Prof. dr. J. Zijlstra (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 5, 1967 to Tuesday, July 6, 1971 the cabinet De Jong, with P.J.S. de Jong (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1967: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 12.5 million citizens.
- March 18 » The supertanker Torrey Canyon runs aground off the Cornish coast.
- May 8 » The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- August 14 » UK Marine Broadcasting Offences Act declares participation in offshore pirate radio illegal.
- September 10 » The people of Gibraltar vote to remain a British dependency rather than becoming part of Spain.
- October 2 » Thurgood Marshall is sworn in as the first African-American justice of the United States Supreme Court.
- December 21 » Louis Washkansky, the first man to undergo a human-to-human heart transplant, dies in Cape Town, South Africa, having lived for 18 days after the transplant.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Helma Koppelrath, "Stamboom Bakker, Tiele, Koppelrath", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-bakker-tiele-koppelrath/I7948.php : accessed June 13, 2021), "Melis Bonefaas (1887-1967)".