Personal data Huibertus Andries (Huibertus andries) Jansen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Huibertus Andries Jansen
Household of Huibertus Andries (Huibertus andries) Jansen
He is married to Jantje Tuinman on March 9, 1921 at Rotterdam, he was 21 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Timeline Huibertus Andries (Huibertus andries) Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jansen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jansen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jansen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jansen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 9, 1921)
- The temperature on March 9, 1921 was between 4.5 °C and 9.8 °C and averaged 6.9 °C. There was 2.2 hours of sunshine (19%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1921: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.9 million citizens.
- A truce is called in the Irish War of Independence; see Irish calendar.
- Researchers at the University of Toronto led by biochemist Frederick Banting announce the discovery of the hormone insulin.
- Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.