Personal data Adriaan Isebree Moens
- He was born on November 15, 1846 in Zierikzee (Schouwen-Duiveland) (Zeeland) Ned.
- Med. Doctor.
- He died on June 24, 1891 in Goes (Zeeland) Ned, he was 44 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Isebree Moens
Household of Adriaan Isebree Moens
Church wedding to (1) Hermine Gertrude Constance Marie Kolff van Oosterw on October 1, 1877 at Stad aan De Haringvliet (Zeeland) Ned, he was 30 years old.
Uit het eerste huwelijk nakomelingen in de geslachten ISEBREE MOENS,MATZER, HALLAM-HIPWELL, VON VIVENOT.
Church wedding to (2) Carolina Frederika Wilhelmina Kolff van Oosterwijk on December 23, 1880 at Lochem (Gl) Ned, he was 34 years old.
Uit het tweede huwelijk nakomelingen in de geslachten ISEBREE MOENS,WIBAUT.
Notes by Adriaan Isebree Moens
Dr. Med. Doctor, Geneesheer te Goes, Lid Gemeenteraad aldaar.
Timeline Adriaan Isebree Moens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Isebree Moens
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 1, 1877)
- The temperature on October 1, 1877 was about 10.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake receives its première performance at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- Rioting in Baltimore, Maryland by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers is put down by the state militia, resulting in nine deaths.