- The temperature on October 28, 1944 was between 3.6 °C and 10.4 °C and averaged 7.3 °C. There was 1.3 mm of rain during 1.6 hours. There was 5.9 hours of sunshine (60%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1944: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.1 million citizens.
- March 24 » Ardeatine massacre: German troops murder 335 Italian civilians in Rome.
- April 13 » Relations between New Zealand and the Soviet Union are established.
- June 13 » World War II: Germany launches the first V1 Flying Bomb attack on England. Only four of the eleven bombs strike their targets.
- August 6 » The Warsaw Uprising occurs on August 1. It is brutally suppressed and all able-bodied men in Kraków are detained afterwards to prevent a similar uprising, the Kraków Uprising, that was planned but never carried out.
- September 28 » World War II: Soviet Army troops liberate Klooga concentration camp in Estonia.
- November 24 » World War II: The 73rd Bombardment Wing launches the first attack on Tokyo from the Northern Mariana Islands.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Senger/Spaeder Genealogy
has been compiled by Martin Senger
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Martin Senger, "Senger/Spaeder Genealogy", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/senger-spaeder-genealogy/P2301.php : accessed February 8, 2023), "Stephen Braungard (1944-1944)".