Timeline Jacob KN??ŠPS Jzn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname KN??ŠPS
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname KN??ŠPS.
- Check the information Open Archives has about KN??ŠPS.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching KN??ŠPS.
- The temperature on February 22, 1911 was between 5.6 °C and 9.9 °C and averaged 7.7 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain. There was 1.5 hours of sunshine (14%). The average windspeed was 6 Bft (strong wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- April 8 » Dutch physicist Heike Kamerlingh Onnes discovers superconductivity.
- May 30 » At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Indianapolis 500 ends with Ray Harroun in his Marmon Wasp becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
- July 1 » Germany despatches the gunship SMSPanther to Morocco, sparking the Agadir Crisis.
- July 4 » A massive heat wave strikes the northeastern United States, killing 380 people in eleven days and breaking temperature records in several cities.
- August 1 » Harriet Quimby takes her pilot's test and becomes the first U.S. woman to earn an Aero Club of America aviator's certificate.
- September 24 » His Majesty's Airship No. 1, Britain's first rigid airship, is wrecked by strong winds before her maiden flight at Barrow-in-Furness.
The publication Regio Goeree Overflakkee
has been compiled by Rene Luijkenaar
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Rene Luijkenaar, "Regio Goeree Overflakkee", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/regio-goeree-overflakkee/I35162.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Jacob KN??ŠPS Jzn (1891-????)".