Personal data Hendrika van Scherpenzeel
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrika van Scherpenzeel
Household of Hendrika van Scherpenzeel
She is married to Eliza de Vries on May 23, 1873 at Vinkeveen en Waverveen, she was 20 years old.Source 2
Timeline Hendrika van Scherpenzeel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Scherpenzeel
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 23, 1873)
- The temperature on May 23, 1873 was about 12.3 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco, California.
- The Colfax Massacre takes place.