- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1689: Source: Wikipedia
- January 22 » The Convention Parliament convenes to determine whether James II and VII, the last Roman Catholic monarch of England, Ireland and Scotland, had vacated the thrones of England and Ireland when he fled to France in 1688.
- February 13 » William and Mary are proclaimed co-rulers of England.
- May 24 » The English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration protecting dissenting Protestants but excluding Roman Catholics.
- July 27 » Glorious Revolution: The Battle of Killiecrankie is a victory for the Jacobites.
- August 27 » The Treaty of Nerchinsk is signed by Russia and the Qing Empire (Julian calendar).
- October 26 » General Piccolomini of Austria burns down Skopje to prevent the spread of cholera; he died of the disease himself soon after.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sonja van den Berg, "Parenteel van den Berg - Versteeg", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/parenteel-van-den-berg-versteeg/I1059.php : accessed January 20, 2022), "Olivier Ymanse Kempe (1689-????)".