- The temperature on February 25, 1920 was between -1.4 °C and 14.5 °C and averaged 6.4 °C. There was 7.4 hours of sunshine (70%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- January 8 » The steel strike of 1919 ends in failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- January 16 » Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- February 2 » The Tartu Peace Treaty is signed between Estonia and Russia.
- April 15 » Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- July 15 » The Polish Parliament establishes Silesian Voivodeship before the Polish-German plebiscite.
- October 30 » The Communist Party of Australia is founded in Sydney.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Parenteel van de Ochtense Vermeer's
has been compiled by Sietse Vermeer
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sietse Vermeer, "Parenteel van de Ochtense Vermeer's", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/parenteel-ochtense-vermeer/I71056.php : accessed June 30, 2022), "Leendert Hendrik van 't Wout (± 1892-????)".