Personal data Hendrika Sloezeman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrika Sloezeman
Household of Hendrika Sloezeman
Attention: Husband (Frederik Jan Bielderman) is also her cousin.
She married in church to Frederik Jan Bielderman on May 2, 1861 at Deventer, she was 34 years old.
Timeline Hendrika Sloezeman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Sloezeman
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1861)
- The temperature on May 2, 1861 was about 9.4 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: First Battle of Bull Run ? at Manassas Junction, Virginia, the first major battle of the war begins and ends in a victory for the Confederate army.
- First national flag of the Confederate States of America (the "Stars and Bars") is adopted.
- The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, University of Toronto.