- The temperature on March 15, 1863 was about 3.8 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 26 » American Civil War: General Ambrose Burnside is relieved of command of the Army of the Potomac after the disastrous Fredericksburg campaign. He is replaced by Joseph Hooker.
- June 7 » During the French intervention in Mexico, Mexico City is captured by French troops.
- July 1 » American Civil War: The Battle of Gettysburg begins.
- July 18 » American Civil War: Second Battle of Fort Wagner: One of the first formal African American military units, the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, supported by several white regiments, attempts an unsuccessful assault on Confederate-held Battery Wagner.
- July 19 » American Civil War: Morgan's Raid: At Buffington Island in Ohio, Confederate General John Hunt Morgan's raid into the north is mostly thwarted when a large group of his men are captured while trying to escape across the Ohio River.
- November 24 » American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain: Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Parenteel Hogeboom
has been compiled by P. Heres
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
P. Heres, "Parenteel Hogeboom", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/parenteel-hogeboom/I1099525716.php : accessed October 6, 2022), "Geesje Overbosch (1861-1863)".