Timeline Cornelis Jansz Colijn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Colijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Colijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Colijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Colijn.
- The temperature on October 14, 1728 was about 10.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: regen betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1728: Source: Wikipedia
- February 28 » Peshwa Bajirao I of the Maratha Empire defeats Asaf Jah I in the Battle of Palkhed.
- August 29 » The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- The temperature on January 21, 1768 was about 1.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northwest. Weather type: sneeuw donker. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1768: Source: Wikipedia
- February 29 » Polish nobles form the Bar Confederation.
- April 4 » In London, Philip Astley stages the first modern circus.
- May 10 » Rioting occurs in London after John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III.
- August 26 » Captain James Cook sets sail from England on board HMSEndeavour.
- December 10 » The first edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica is published.
- December 28 » King Taksin's coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ronald A. Hemerik , "Parenteel Hemerik-Broekhuizen-Huner-Koper-Barink", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/parenteel-hemerik/I16571.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Cornelis Jansz Colijn (1705-1768)".