- The temperature on October 28, 1787 was about 13.0 °C. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1787: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » Shays's Rebellion: The rebellion's largest confrontation, outside the Springfield Armory, results in the killing of four rebels and the wounding of twenty.
- February 3 » Militia led by General Benjamin Lincoln crush the remnants of Shays' Rebellion in Petersham, Massachusetts.
- August 6 » Sixty proof sheets of the Constitution of the United States are delivered to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- September 17 » The United States Constitution is signed in Philadelphia.
- September 28 » The Congress of the Confederation votes to send the newly-written United States Constitution to the state legislatures for approval.
- December 18 » New Jersey becomes the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Frits Derksen, "Stamboom Derikx, Derksen en Heijnen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/parenteel-derksen/I23086.php : accessed February 7, 2023), "Kaatje Reijnderts Agenant (± 1762-????)".