Personal data John Edward RHEMREV
- He was born on June 28, 1934 in Semarang (Midden-Java).
- Profession: handelsemployé in Indonesië, leerling-bankwerker, kantoorbediende, rijksambtenaar.
- He died on May 25, 1969 in 's-Gravenhage, he was 34 years old.
Relationship John Edward RHEMREV
Ancestors (and descendant) of John Edward RHEMREV
Household of John Edward RHEMREV
He is married to (Not public) on March 4, 1961 at 's-Gravenhage, he was 26 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Timeline John Edward RHEMREV
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname RHEMREV
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname RHEMREV.
- Check the information Open Archives has about RHEMREV.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching RHEMREV.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 4, 1961)
- The average temperature on March 4, 1961 was 6.2 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 7.0 hours of sunshine (63%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1961: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 12 million citizens.
- American civil rights movement: The Freedom Riders bus is fire-bombed near Anniston, Alabama, and the civil rights protesters are beaten by an angry mob.
- Italian Grand Prix, a crash causes the death of German Formula One driver Wolfgang von Trips and 13 spectators who are hit by his Ferrari.
- A military coup in Damascus effectively ends the United Arab Republic, the union between Egypt and Syria.