genealogyonline

About the town » Obergum, Groningen, Netherlands


Foto van WikiMedia

Obergum is part of the town Winsum that lies north of the Winsumerdiep. Originally it was a separate village. Winsum and Obergum have been connected since 1808 by the bridge De Boog (The Arch). The village is built around a wierde (hill) on which a 13th-century Romanesque church stands, called the St. Nicholas Chapel.

Geonames logo

Obergum
Het Hogeland
Groningen
Netherlands
Vlag van Netherlands


Gemeentegeschiedenis logo

 This page is only available in Dutch.
Bekijk de gemeente geschiedenis van deze plaats.


ArchiefWiki logo

The town has not yet been linked to an archive in the ArchiefWiki.

 This page is only available in Dutch.
Weet u onder welk archief deze plaats valt?


Weet u welke archiefinstelling de plaats Obergum als werkgebied heeft?

Zoek dit archief op in de ArchiefWiki en kopieer het gehele adres
van de betreffende pagina (de URL) in onderstaande veld:


 Cancel