- The temperature on May 29, 1914 was between 6.9 °C and 13.8 °C and averaged 10.5 °C. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1914: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.2 million citizens.
- August 5 » World War I: The guns of Point Nepean fort at Port Phillip Heads in Victoria (Australia) fire across the bows of the Norddeutscher Lloyd steamer SSPfalz which is attempting to leave the Port of Melbourne in ignorance of the declaration of war and she is detained; this is said to be the first Allied shot of the War.
- August 15 » World War I: Beginning of the Battle of Cer, the first Allied victory of World War I.
- September 3 » French composer Albéric Magnard is killed defending his estate against invading German soldiers.
- October 9 » World War I: The Siege of Antwerp comes to an end.
- November 7 » The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- November 28 » World War I: Following a war-induced closure in July, the New York Stock Exchange re-opens for bond trading.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Olmos Family Tree
has been compiled by Armando Oscar Olmos
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Armando Oscar Olmos, "Olmos Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/olmos-family-tree/I272063692145.php : accessed December 8, 2023), "Margarita Jauregui (± 1913-1914)".