- The temperature on October 11, 1767 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: omtrent helder. Special wheather fenomena: ijs. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1767: Source: Wikipedia
- April 7 » End of Burmese–Siamese War (1765–67).
- June 17 » Samuel Wallis, a British sea captain, sights Tahiti and is considered the first European to reach the island.
- July 3 » Norway's oldest newspaper still in print, Adresseavisen, is founded and the first edition is published.
- July 3 » Pitcairn Island is discovered by Midshipman Robert Pitcairn on an expeditionary voyage commanded by Philip Carteret.
- August 26 » Jesuits all over Chile are arrested as the Spanish Empire suppresses the Society of Jesus.
- October 11 » Surveying for the Mason–Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania is completed.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marie Nancy Mandeville-Morin, "Mandeville family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/mandeville-family/P4765.php : accessed February 8, 2023), "Louis Lepage (1767-????)".