- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1593: Source: Wikipedia
- February 12 » Japanese invasion of Korea: Approximately 3,000 Joseon defenders led by general Kwon Yul successfully repel more than 30,000 Japanese forces in the Siege of Haengju.
- May 12 » London playwright Thomas Kyd is arrested and tortured by the Privy Council for libel.
- May 18 » Playwright Thomas Kyd's accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
- June 22 » Battle of Sisak: Allied Christian troops defeat the Ottomans.
- July 25 » Henry IV of France publicly converts from Protestantism to Roman Catholicism.
- August 27 » Pierre Barrière failed an attempt to assassinate Henry IV of France.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Nel Pannekoek, "Kwartierstaat Rene Charles Stoevelaar", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-rene-charles-stoevelaar/I3279.php : accessed December 5, 2022), "Jan Huigszn van Ridderkerck (Reijerkerck) (1593-1642)".