- "Genealogic," database, \i http://genealogics.org/\i0 , Leo van de Pas, Leo van de Pas
Timeline Freiherr Johann Hermann von DIEPENBROICK Herr von Impel, Millingen, Hurl & Groin
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Von DIEPENBROICK
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1620: Source: Wikipedia
- June 20 » The Battle of Höchst takes place during the Thirty Years' War.
- August 1 » Speedwell leaves Delfshaven to bring pilgrims to America by way of England.
- September 6 » The Pilgrims sail from Plymouth, England on the Mayflower to settle in North America. (Old Style date; September 16 per New Style date.)
- September 17 » Polish–Ottoman War: The Ottoman Empire defeats the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth during the Battle of Cecora.
- November 11 » The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- November 21 » Plymouth Colony settlers sign the Mayflower Compact (November 11, O.S.)
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1667: Source: Wikipedia
- April 27 » Blind and impoverished, John Milton sells Paradise Lost to a printer for £10, so that it could be entered into the Stationers' Register.
- May 24 » The French Royal Army crosses the border into the Spanish Netherlands, starting the War of Devolution opposing France to the Spanish Empire and the Triple Alliance.
- June 9 » Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- June 14 » The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- June 15 » The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys.
- November 25 » A deadly earthquake rocks Shemakha in the Caucasus, killing 80,000 people.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1695: Source: Wikipedia
- January 27 » Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- August 15 » French forces end the bombardment of Brussels.
- September 7 » Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship Ganj-i-Sawai. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- November 20 » Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho - an event nowadays commemorated in Black Awareness Day.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Karen M Hughes, "More like a forest than a tree!", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/karens-family-tree/I197875.php : accessed June 24, 2021), "Freiherr Johann Hermann von DIEPENBROICK Herr von Impel, Millingen, Hurl & Groin (1620-1695)".