- "ThePeerage.com," database, Darryl Lundy, \i The Peerage.com\i0 The Peerage.com, Darryl Lundy
Timeline Prinz Stephan Alexander Viktor zu Schaumburg-Lippe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zu Schaumburg-Lippe
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 4, 1921)
- The temperature on June 4, 1921 was between 15.7 °C and 24.9 °C and averaged 20.0 °C. There was 8.5 hours of sunshine (52%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1921: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- Former U.S. President William Howard Taft is sworn in as 10th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, becoming the only person to ever be both President and Chief Justice.
- U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
- Nahalal, the first moshav in Israel, is settled.