- The temperature on December 7, 1903 was between -6.7 °C and 1.7 °C and averaged -0.4 °C. There was 2.4 hours of sunshine (30%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.3 million citizens.
- January 17 » El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico becomes part of the United States National Forest System as the Luquillo Forest Reserve.
- April 29 » A landslide kills 70 people in Frank, in the District of Alberta, Canada.
- July 20 » The Ford Motor Company ships its first automobile.
- August 2 » The Ilinden–Preobrazhenie Uprising against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- October 6 » The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- December 30 » A fire at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, Illinois kills at least 605.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan..., "Keevel, het Wittgensteiner geslacht", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/het-wittgensteiner-geslacht-keevel/I1167.php : accessed June 25, 2022), "Herbert Marshal "Herbert" Glover (1903-1976)".