- The temperature on September 30, 1792 was about 14.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east-southeast. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1792: Source: Wikipedia
- May 15 » War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- May 21 » A lava dome collapses on Mount Unzen, near the city of Shimbara on the Japanese island of Kyūshū, creating a deadly tsunami that kills nearly 15,000 people.
- June 4 » Captain George Vancouver claims Puget Sound for the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- September 2 » During what became known as the September Massacres of the French Revolution, rampaging mobs slaughter three Roman Catholic bishops, more than two hundred priests, and prisoners believed to be royalist sympathizers.
- October 3 » A militia departs from the Spanish stronghold of Valdivia to quell a Huilliche uprising in southern Chile.
- December 11 » French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Daniel Rob, "Het geslacht Rob uit Noord-Holland met aanverwanten", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/het-geslacht-rob/R1064755413.php : accessed December 9, 2022), "Mette Kirstine Larsdatter (1792-????)".