- The temperature on August 17, 1903 was between 10.8 °C and 16.8 °C and averaged 14.0 °C. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.3 million citizens.
- June 16 » The Ford Motor Company is incorporated.
- July 4 » The Philippine–American War is officially concluded.
- July 19 » Maurice Garin wins the first Tour de France.
- October 6 » The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- October 31 » The Purdue Wreck, a railroad train collision in Indianapolis, kills 17 people, including 14 players of the Purdue University football team.
- December 17 » The Wright brothers make the first controlled powered, heavier-than-air flight in the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Carlos Fernando Barreto de Meira Lins, "Genealogy cfmeira", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogy-maira-lins/I19984.php : accessed December 3, 2022), "Djanira Barbosa do Prado (1903-1997)".