Personal data Helke? van Thiel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Helke? van Thiel
Notes about Helke? van Thiel
SURN THIEL V
Ref.nr roskamox.nl: [pnr 4383].
Onzekerheid in het oorspronkelijke veld met de naam: [HELKE?].
Timeline Helke? van Thiel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Thiel
- The temperature on March 10, 1785 was about -0 °C. Wind direction mainly north. Weather type: betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1785: Source: Wikipedia
- January 7 » Frenchman Jean-Pierre Blanchard and American John Jeffries travel from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in a gas balloon.
- January 20 » Invading Siamese forces attempt to exploit the political chaos in Vietnam, but are ambushed and annihilated at the Mekong river by the Tây Sơn in the Battle of Rạch Gầm-Xoài Mút.
- January 27 » The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- November 28 » The first Treaty of Hopewell is signed, by which the United States acknowledges Cherokee lands in what is now East Tennessee.
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I465401.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Helke? van Thiel (1785-????)".