Personal data Johannes Adrianus Martinus Tetteroo
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Adrianus Martinus Tetteroo
Notes about Johannes Adrianus Martinus Tetteroo
bevolkingsregister Stratum 1880-1890, wijk B; f 12;
Timeline Johannes Adrianus Martinus Tetteroo
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Tetteroo
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Tetteroo.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Tetteroo.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Tetteroo.
- The temperature on July 4, 1874 was about 22.1 °C. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- May 16 » A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- July 1 » The Sholes and Glidden typewriter, the first commercially successful typewriter, goes on sale.
- July 31 » Dr. Patrick Francis Healy became the first African-American inaugurated as president of a predominantly white university, Georgetown University.
- August 5 » Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- October 9 » The Universal Postal Union is created by the Treaty of Bern.
- November 25 » The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I385869.php : accessed July 23, 2021), "Johannes Adrianus Martinus Tetteroo (1874-????)".