Personal data Andreas Gijsbertus Dielissen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Andreas Gijsbertus Dielissen
Notes about Andreas Gijsbertus Dielissen
ook: A. Gysbertus; dg 6.2;
bevolkingsregister Luijksgestel 1860-1876, f 31;
Timeline Andreas Gijsbertus Dielissen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dielissen
- The temperature on February 5, 1865 was about -1.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 31 » American Civil War: Confederate General Robert E. Lee becomes general-in-chief.
- March 16 » American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- March 18 » American Civil War: The Congress of the Confederate States adjourns for the last time.
- May 13 » American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch: In far south Texas, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- November 11 » Treaty of Sinchula is signed whereby Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- December 4 » North Carolina ratifies 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, followed soon by Georgia, and U.S. slaves were legally free within two weeks.
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I328546.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Andreas Gijsbertus Dielissen (1865-????)".