- The temperature on December 6, 1906 was between 0.1 °C and 7.0 °C and averaged 3.1 °C. There was 2.5 mm of rain. There was 4.5 hours of sunshine (57%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- February 18 » Édouard de Laveleye forms the Belgian Olympic Committee in Brussels.
- April 7 » The Algeciras Conference gives France and Spain control over Morocco.
- April 8 » Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, dies.
- April 18 » An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- July 11 » Murder of Grace Brown by Chester Gillette in the United States, inspiration for Theodore Dreiser's An American Tragedy.
- September 5 » The first legal forward pass in American football is thrown by Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University to teammate Jack Schneider in a 22–0 victory over Carroll College (Wisconsin).
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I198056.php : accessed November 29, 2022), "Catharina Wilhelmina Paulina Anna van Eijl (1906-)".